A List Of Impressive Narrative Essay Topics About Values For 9th Grade Students
The narrative essay is a story. It is usually written from personal experience and shows a side of you, how you reacted to something, gained awareness or new insight. It helps the reader get to know you better and helps you understand yourself better.
As a 9th grade student prepares to find an impressive essay topic on the subject of values, they must do some inward thinking. How has a value affected them? How did they learn a certain value? Some of the values that may first come to mind are honesty, integrity, cooperation, love, caring, faith, respect, trust, wisdom, awareness, confidence and many more.
A list of great values essay topics you can choose from include:
- What event in your life first made you appreciate the value of honesty?
- How does integrity fit into today’s fast-paced and competitive lifestyle? How have you experienced this first-hand?
- When has cooperation or the lack thereof made an impact in your personal life?
- Why would you say the family unit is built on and thrives on love?
- How has someone showed a great depth of caring for you?
- How does having faith or hope in the future help you to overcome the challenges of today?
- How does respect help a person truly blossom into who they are meant to become?
- How necessary is trust in building and cementing a friendship? What personal experiences do you have in this area?
- How does knowledge differ from wisdom and how does this relate to a personal experience?
- A lack of awareness of another person’s needs can lead to a breakdown in relationships. How have you experienced this principle?
- Building confidence in yourself requires determination. How have you seen your level of confidence in certain areas determine your success or failure in that area?
- The ability to focus may be influenced by genetic or physical factors. How does attentiveness improve one’s ability to focus?
The internet is a goldmine of ideas for values. They are usually in lists without ideas of how to develop them into a narrative essay topic. However, you can use some of the questions above as ideas on how to develop a value into a really great starting point for writing your narrative essay. Whichever value you choose, apply it to your life and then relate to the reader how it has affected you.