Brainstorming Fresh Medical Argumentative Essay Topics
Like all augmentative essays, you have to pick a topic that has two sides to the argument and show each side, then let the reader decide for themselves which side it the better choose. When you are trying to come up with a medical argumentative essay topic, you want to choose one that you know a little bit about because then it will make the research much easier and you will have a better approach to the topic. Pick a topic that isn’t too broad or narrow or you will have too much or too little information on the topic.
Medical Argumentative Essay Topics
- Does being an obese or overweight person really make you more at risk for a heart attack or diabetes? This is a very popular topic the media today and could be a great topic to do your essay on.
- Cystic fibrosis, how close are researchers to finding a cure? Cystic fibrosis is a disease that makes it hard to breath because of mucus building up in the patient’s lungs. This is a debilitating disease that usually ends with the patients give a lung transplant. Are we doing all we can to find a cure for this disease?
- How can we keep our brains healthy? We know how to keep our bodies in good shape but what should we be doing about our brain health?
- Concussions, how dangerous are they and how should we treat them? Concussions are associated with student athletes and accident victims but can also happen from a fall. You probably know that you shouldn’t go to sleep if you have one but what can you do to make them better because you can’t stay up forever.
- What kind of danger are pet owners putting on the public by not picking up their dog’s feces? You have probably saw a dog owner let their dog go to the bathroom and not pick it up. There are laws against it but how well are the enforced and what can it do to our health if it isn’t disposed of properly.
- Can your body odors tell you about your health? There are many ways that doctors can use odors that come off of us to tell what is wrong with us. Explore those odors and argue if it is a good way to diagnosis a patient or is it a bad way to determine an illness.